We offer modular financial planning services, meaning that the scope of our work together can be as comprehensive or as narrow as you would like and you will only pay for the planning you want.
Modular Financial Planning is executing the Financial Planning process one step at a time.
At SmartFin Wealth Management, we combine the Financial Planning process with Life Planning to empower our clients. This process helps you gain understanding and insight essential to making decisions about what’s next for you, and what your money can do for you in the coming years.
The suitability or accuracy of specific recommendations provided in a modular financial planning situation may be affected by planning areas that have not been considered or evaluated, due to the limited scope of the engagement.
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Short-Term Cash Flow Planning
We help you get clarity and answers to key financial questions like:
- What do I really want my money to do for me?
- Do I have enough money to retire without fear of outliving my money?
- How should I organize my assets and liabilities to help best achieve my goals?
- Is my current spending pattern sustainable?
- How should I invest my money to improve my chances of meeting my goals?
- Are my family members protected in the event of my death or disability?
- Am I unknowingly exposing my family to risks by not having a will, a living trust or a durable power of attorney?
- How will my beneficiaries fare when I pass on?
- How can I pass more of my estate on to my heirs tax free?
This process identifies your key opportunities and potential risks in the areas of retirement planning, investments, insurance, tax strategies, long term care and estate planning.
We can help you distinguish between your “needs” versus your “wants.” We partner with you to identify the highest priority items that need to be addressed the first year, then the second year, etc. Then we help you implement your plan and coach you to stay focused on the road ahead.
When things “pop up” in life that make you question what choice to make, we are here to “test and adjust” your options to help you to make the most financially sound and personally fulfilling choices.
Financial planning is an on-going process. To ensure your financial plan continues to meet your needs, your financial advisor will conduct periodic reviews, assess your financial progress and recommend any necessary adjustments.
For more information about our modular financial planning services, please contact us.